Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Where to begin...

  • hats: we all wear different hats: mother, sister, aunt, bff, worker, daughter, partner (sometimes in crime), confidant, lover, provider, and the list goes on...why can't I just wear the ME hat for 5 minutes.
  • shoes: in style, not in style, comfortable, reliable, squeaky, dirty, worn out, brand new, cute (synonymous with painful), and the list goes on...why are they so content with just being needed, I could learn from them.
  • computers: desktop, laptop, mini, smart phone, iPhone, and the list goes on...why when I feel overwhelmed, can I not just shutdown and reboot? They do.
  • weddings: big, formal, simple, extravagant, destination, budget friendly, over the top, informal, and the list goes on...why can it not just be about the Marriage, that is all that matters anyway.
  • prayer: simple, long, specific, apologetic, praise worthy, spoken, written, silent, and the list goes on...why is it so hard to understand God always hears us no matter the presentation!
So, just be yourself, thank your shoes for carrying you, reboot when necessary, love your other half and Pray...
Love to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are very profound today.