Monday, May 18, 2009

Six Years and Still Counting...

Keith and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Sunday. We are very blessed to love each other and be more in love with each other. We were talking over lunch, if we could have imagined 6 years ago, being where we are now? I think we are both still in a little shock...but we agree that we would not change it for anything.

We also too advantage of James and Maggie's afternoon nap to watch a silly "chick-flick". All in all it was the best anniversary. Our gift to each other is a nice, hand made wooden swing for our back yard. I have already purchased the jasmine to trail over the trellis.

These are the sweet flowers that Keith got me...they smelled so beautiful. The yellow with red roses are perfect and the daisies are so happy...he definitely did a great job!




















May God bless you with all of your love interest...

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks so much for answering my sleep questions a few weeks ago. Things are getting a little better around here as we all adjust!

Anthony, Lori and Cutler Turner said...

I love it! 6 years already? Wow! Keith must have a ton of patience! J/K :)