I have been trying to set aside Thursday as my Thanksgiving day, and really EVERY DAY should be a day of thanksgiving!
- Keith: you are the love of my life
- James: you are my "Little Man" and you melt me!
- Maggie: you are a girl after Mama's heart!
- Mama Kay & Papa Ed: you are ANGELS...I know you have made sacrifices for us, and I am so truly thankful...words will never be able to express it fully.
- Mom & Dad: you are willing to help out whenever you can, and because there is never a limit to what we can do ourselves...cannot wait for the elephant rockers!
- My CO-workers: you all just ROCK!!! and you put up with me!
- Franklin & Lucy: you will always be our first kids, and for understanding you are now DOGS (at least until James and Maggie can walk)
- Rain: you will make my garden that much better!
- Cheese: James and Maggie like YOU...A LOT!!!!



3 comments:
Thanks so much, so so much for your comment. You've made my day. Love and light to you! (and soon those puppy kids will be in the thick of things playing with the kiddos - you'll see)
I enjoy reading your Thanksgiving Thursday blog the best! It reminds me to be thankful. Right now I can hear a bird chirping outside and it is such a beautiful sound. I am thankful for all of God's creation.
Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us.
What a nice post to do! Thanks for stopping by my blog & the polka dot pants are from Carter's. Your twins are so cute! I'm sure you are having fun and staying busy, too!
Post a Comment