Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mama (Day)!!!

Today was pure joy...last year at this time I had two precious babies in my tummy, and this year I have two precious babies to hug and love! What a difference a year makes. Maggie and James have truly been a blessing. God knew I would be a great mom, even though at times I have doubts. God does not make mistakes, even though at times I question His motives. God is a just God, and knows what we can handle...even if we don't. God knows our hearts, even when we doubt, question, and do not know. I am truly blessed to be a Mama, and even more blessed to have been chosen by God to raise these babies.






































I want to thank my Mom and Mama Kay (my MIL) for the wonderful example they have set before me. I look at your lives and how you have raised your children and feel blessed to have wonderful role models! I love you both!

Happy Mother's Day to all women...because I am sure you are a Mother to someone!

1 comments:

Rachel Ratliff said...

James and Maggie are so cute! Mimi talks about them all the time, but I had never seen a picture of them until now! I'm glad I found your blog through David and Anisha's blog!