The book is I Love Dogs and they really like this book, especially when Mama Kay (aka: Grannie or Mimi...the Kids will name her soon enough) reads to them.
This was our first experience with bubbles...James did not care, but Maggie felt I could have left them in the bottle. So, we do not take bubble baths any more. Just so you know, she was fine until I put bubbles in the tub...
Saturday, Miss Melissa (a coworker of mine) came over to help. Maggie loved the one on one attention! Mommy loved the extra help...Melissa you're a rock star!
Guest bather...Saturday night Lori T and Cutler came over to play. Cutler was such a big help, especially at bath time!
Maggie trying cheese for the first time...she had to take a couple of bites to be sure, but she ultimately liked it!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Like it or Leave it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment