Thanksgiving Thursday will appear in its entirety, just on a different day...
- Direction: I am so glad that I planed my elephant ears correctly this year...because several years ago, I think China saw the one's I planted in the Montevallo House flower bed.
- Neighbors: we wave, exchange cups of sugar and converse in the street...but we become heroes, when we look after a pet while the family is on vacation.
- Heater: the ability to let in cold water and let out hot water all in the attempts to enjoy the large bath tub planted in the back yard. (Thanks Papa Ed for fixing ours...this year might just be my year to swim)
- I promise/I will/I do: the best part of a wedding, besides the brides cake. Vows really make the wedding...You are attempting to recreate the LOVE Jesus has for the church. Amazing!
- snorts & giggles: the sounds coming from James and Maggie's room first thing in the morning. I know they can understand each other and their conversations must be pretty funny, just from all of the giggling I hear.
- Longing: the look on Frank and Lucy's face as they await kitchen clean up following James & Maggie's dinner.
- 3 day weekend: the ability to actually get done the "weekend to do" list, since we have an extra day...
- Family: Just BECAUSE!




2 comments:
Thank you Jamie! You made my DAY!
Seriously.
I love that picture of your little ones--they're so sweet!
Post a Comment