What a great picture (taken June 29th)! Me (in the middle) and my best friends on either side (Candice on the Right and Jaime D on the left). We are all prego at the same time, however our family demographics are different...
- I am prego with twins...one boy and one girl (born Aug)
- Jaime D is prego with her fourth...a boy (born Sept) (she also has a single girl and frat twin girls)
- Candice is prego with her second...another boy (born Oct)
What a difference a year makes!




2 comments:
That's a great picture. By the way, did your friend Jamie D used to work at Amanda's weddings and formals in Tuscaloosa? I am pretty sure I used to work with her. Ask her about Katie Vogel. She looks great! Wow - four kids..that's wonderful!
Cute photo and what a great co-incidence to share a pregnancy.
Post a Comment