Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My NEW (looking) BLOG!!!

I do not know enough WORDS to express my thanks to Helen for hosting such a great Give-A-Way (during the MoMs Blog End of Summer Blog Party) and to Hillary the FABULOUS designer! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new look! And I am sure many of you would like to send Hillary flowers (because she had to put up with me...haha...no-seriously, that was meant to be funny). I only made a few changes (wink, wink). This make-over was a lot of fun and I am so pleased with the out come!!!


6 comments:

Lani said...

Jamie it looks so great!! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love the new look!!! Congrats on winning the giveaway!

Amanda said...

The new font looks great! You did good! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. It is really awesome - like you!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Ooooo, I am loving your new blog look! It is beautiful!!!
I got my bag & I LOVE it! (I will be taking it to the UA and Arkansas game!!!) and Abby & Emma love their books (perfect timing - they are fitting right into our Hooked on Phonics learning!)
Thank you for everything! You rock!!!!!

Tracy Sewell said...

The new look is sooo you! Bless Hillary's heart for having to put up with your design perfectionism. Sorry, Hillary, once she has vision there is no turning back! :-)