Keith loves to aggravate Franklin, by making him "Ride the Horse". Kids love this game; however, dogs don't understand and tend to be a little shamed (or at least Franklin looks shamed). Well, James has watched Franklin and even participated enough...that now he can "Ride the Horse" all by himself. We had never seen this until Tuesday...ENJOY!
Maggie laughing at Franklin...because he is riding the horse.
James making the "oooooooo" face.
Have a Great Wednesday! I am really excited, my Women's Bible Study begins tonight!!!



3 comments:
Ah cute - an equestrian in the making.
Love it! How cute! So glad you got that on video! What precious pictures!
Got your email and crimson sounds awesome! I can not wait!!!! Thank you!!!!
(I came over from your comment on our post on Multiples and more.)
There's a true "multiples" thing to do! It is so hard to have time for everyone, that they end up finding ways to "play" without you! :) That was funny.
As to your comment, we are totally with you in to turn our boy's hearts to the things of the Lord. I want nothing more than to see them grow up to honor Christ and share Him with others!
Good to meet your family! (blog style)
Post a Comment