James and Maggie have not been feeling the best the past couple of days...but after a trip to the Dr (for James), medicine for both (James a cough and Maggie a fever) and a lazy day in our pajama's we are on the mend!
James and Maggie have not been feeling the best the past couple of days...but after a trip to the Dr (for James), medicine for both (James a cough and Maggie a fever) and a lazy day in our pajama's we are on the mend!
3 comments:
Hey Jamie,
I sent you another e-mail - so sorry you are having trouble with your e-mail. I got your e-mail so if I do not hear from you in a few days, I will give you a call.
Your two are so cute! I hope they feel better soon!!!!
Really cute pictures - glad all are better.
Those curls! I can't stand it:)! They are too cute!
Post a Comment