Saturday, September 26, 2009

overdue...

I am way behind in the picture postings of James and Maggie...so, here is a picture post! Enjoy!

Maggie's First Cheerleader Uniform...


Maggie looking adorable in Dada's hat


James also playing with Dada's hat


James and Maggie sharing a lovie moment...


James giving Maggie a kiss from the monkey


Great minds PLOT together


Just plain CUTE...


am I adorable or what...


are you coming or am I going to have to throw this ball at you?


yea!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! They are so sweet!

SouthernDogwoods said...

They are adorable!!! So cute!

Holly said...

They are so adorable... I miss my sweet children! lol I LOVE Maggie's belly in her cheerleading outfit!! Priceless!

Lani said...

Oh my goodness!! The uniforms are so cute!

Don't forget to stop by my Blog For A Cure Blog Party! Lots of great prizes up for grabs!
www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com