Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Day with MiMi & Papa

Today our Papa came for a play day! Play day is when Papa comes to our house with MiMi and we do all sorts of fun things. We get dressed up and take pictures, participate in a home movie, play with all of our toys, and pretty much wear Papa out, so much that he takes a nap when we do. We love to spend the day with MiMi but with Papa it is twice as fun! Mama and Dada are still taking bets as to who really has more fun...MiMi & Papa or James & Maggie!







Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lani said...

They are getting so big!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aww! What wonderful pictures! I tried to snap a few pics of my two for Grandparents Day gifts but no luck yet!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Looove those outfits!

Anonymous said...

The children are beautiful!

Megan said...

Hi Keith and Jamie,
It's Megan (Brady's mom) visiting and I want to say a huge THANK YOU for all of your support of our lemonade stand. Your online donation was such an amazing gesture of kindess and it must truly reflect the kind of people that you are. If you get a minute, can you please email your home address so that I can send you an adorable thank you card (complete with Brady's picture)? Thanks:)
Meg
mwilliams91@rochester.rr.com
ps..your kiddos are just too cute!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Jamie, I e-mailed you back and I hope you get this one. Please let me know if you do not. I got your 2 e-mails and I am not sure why mine are not reaching you. Just let me know. Sorry for all the confusion! Thanks!

cat said...

Oh wow, such beautiful pictures.

Candice said...

Thanks for checkin' us out. You twins are ADORABLE!! Love their matching outfits. :)