So, as the comments were rolling in, I noticed some people liked the bag and some liked the cups and everyone LOVED the books...what is a girl to do? Well, I decided to split the pot...I will have TWO winners...one for the Bag and two books and one for the Sippy Cups and two books.
The First Drawing:
1. The Bag and Two Books: the Winner is #5 Missy from Two Little Monkeys...
The Second Drawing:
2. The Sippy Cups and Two Books: the Winner is #7 Steph from Silly Precious Piggies
Congrats to Both WINNERS!!!
I really appreciate all the comments!!! This was such a blast...Thanks to the MoMs for organizing such a fun way to End the Summer!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
And the Winner(s) is(are)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How thoughtful of you to split the prize! Woohoo!
Yay!!!! I am so excited!!!! Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway!
Post a Comment