Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's GIVE-A-WAY DAY!!!!!


Today is the big day over at Multiples and More!!! It is the 1st Annual End of Summer Blog Party!!! Today, I am attempting my first ever GIVE-A-WAY! I am so nervous...but enough about me...let's talk about the prizes!

There is The ABC's of It a great book for little ones learning their alphabet! It has pictures you can color (yes, you can have a blue crocodile if you so choose)and a wonderful rhyme for each letter!!

Two Sippy Cups with Silicone spouts...perfect for little hands and NO SPILL!! Love them!

Last but not Least...a Draw String bag-pack (black) to be Monogrammed (3 letter-Monogram, your initials of course) in the color of your choosing! I love these bags, you can jam them full...pull the drawstring straps...slip it on and off you go!

(laying flat)

(drawstrings pulled)

OH... I almost forgot!

HOW DO YOU WIN???

Leave a Comment!

For a Second entry Leave me an additional comment with:

your Favorite COLLEGE Football Team!

Then check back here on Monday, Sept 7th for the LUCKY Winner!

Good Luck!





24 comments:

April said...

I love the drawbag - that would be practical once I can ditch the diaper bag :P Great give away today!

April said...

being from the Badger state - i would have say the UWMadtown Badgers!

Jamie said...

I love your give-away- great job!! And I love your blog...so nice to have found you via this Blog Party

jdelight (jamiedelight@gmaildotcom)

Andreina said...

What a cte blog!!! Love the sippy cups!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What awesome giveaways for your first one ever!!! What a cool book! And I love the drawstring bag (perfect for a MoM!)

SouthernDogwoods said...

And I am an Alabama fan (isn't that the only team!??!) Roll Tide!

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie! Great giveaway! Would love the sippies...we use those!

Deanna said...

I love bags, and a girl can never have too many monogrammed items, right?! : )

Deanna said...

My favorite football team? Alabama, of course! Roll Tide!!!

nbjenni said...

I love your blog header, so cute!

nbjenni said...

CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!

Annie said...

Your giveaway is awesome. I like the book and the bag.

debi9kids said...

Welcome to give-aways :)
LOVE the book and would be perfect for my twins !

ps Check out my Starbuck's give-away :)

debi9kids said...

ok, not really into college football (I'm more an NFL gal), but, i do love to watch the Army/Navy game :)

Lindsi B said...

I would love to enter!
VERY CUTE BLOG!

Lindsi B said...

Go Bethel College ROYALS!!!

Bombtastic Belle said...

Awesome giveaway - I'm a huge fan of getting my niece/nephew books. :)

Bombtastic Belle said...

And we're a UT Longhorn's House :)

Anonymous said...

What can I say girl but Davis needs sippy cups still want use them. Jaime D

Anonymous said...

What other team is out there Roll Tide Roll Jaime D

EmpwrElliek said...

Cute stuff! Thanks for doing a giveaway!

EmpwrElliek said...

Ohio state is my fave:)

shell46 said...

I like the drawbag!

shell46 said...

Eastern Illinois football