Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls Night Out and Boys Night In!!

Maggie and I went out for a Girls Night on Tuesday to a Jewelry Party.
This is definitely an oddity for me since I own very little jewelry, but Mama is always up for a good party. So, off Maggie and I go to Tracy's for refreshments and "GIRL TIME"!


Everyone was happy Maggie was able to attend, but they definitely wondered where James was...
James stayed home with Dada for some much needed "boy time"... I am sure he played with the little boy in the mirror; such a handsome little fella and all around great kiddo!

I cannot believe they will be 10 months tomorrow...where did the time go? I will post more pics tomorrow...also, I am counting down to my 100th post!

1 comments:

Colleen said...

I love that picture of Maggie (the one where Ashley is holding her). Most litte girls are just so adorible, and while Maggie is adorible she has a very "pretty" look to her if that makes sense. And James is one handsome little dude....thats why he likes looking at himself in the mirror!