Sunday, June 21, 2009

Part Trois Father's Day/100th Post/A Bunch of Photos...You get the Idea, Lots Going ON!!!


The MoMs Blog is hosting a Blog carnival...and I am playing along. This is my 100th post, so I tried to make it a good one...well, I at least tried to post a bunch of Father's Day Photos. We had my whole family and Keith's whole family over to celebrate Father's Day. This was definitely a first...Keith's First Father's Day (James and Maggie outside, not in), Papa Ed's first Father's Day as a Poppa, and my Dad's First Father's Day with both daughters and three grandchildren. God really blessed us with a beautiful day!

Keith with his first Father's Day shirt...with James and Maggie's hand prints!


Poppa with his First Grandpa Shirt...

Paw Paw with his shirt, and knowing all of his grandchildren were there...priceless!


Keith and his Mom...


Poppa and Maggie

Aunt Mae-Mae with Ggie, Ggie


Dada with James (he loves to splash)

Most Handsome Dada!

So, who has the best Cannon Ball???



Someone forgot to get the ball (out of the air)...hummm?

Mama...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mark's facial expression!