Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy First Father's Day...Dada!!

Today is all about Keith...as it should be, considering this is his first Father's Day with James and Maggie...(on the outside).


Keith is AMAZING! He is such a great Dada; he inspires me to be the best mama I can be. He loves James and Maggie so much, my heart overflows with joy. God knew what he was doing when he blessed us with kiddos; we were not sure at first, but like I have said before...God knows the desires of your heart.


I would not be where I am today without Keith...He is my husband, the love of my life, my best friend, my SOUL MATE, my everything,...to be honest, word do not do him justice. James and Maggie are very lucky to have him as a dada...they love him so much. They light up when he comes in the room, they play all sorts of games, and he helps out a ton when it comes to taking care of them. We are truly blessed to have him be apart of our lives.


James and Maggie added their hand prints to Keith's "Worlds Greatest Dad' tee shirt...let's just say that paint and a 10 month old, not always the best pair. Anyway, we were successful at finishing them...but first, you know James and Maggie couldn't do something special without their being a camera near by (thanks Earl for being the photographer)!














part deux still to come!

0 comments: