Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

I am really excited about another Thanksgiving Thursday...I have been trying to think of words to describe my many blessings.


  • Whosoever: I'm a Whosoever...John 3:16! I love being a Whosoever! This weekend my BFF/Sister's child will be christened...Rob will join the ranks of the Whosoevers!
  • From Home: "sure...Work from Home"! How thankful I am to be able to work from home when a need arises.
  • Praise: I love to hear that something good has happend and God is praised!
  • Swing time=nap time? I would love to be so at peace, that my swing time became my nap time...James is living the life!

















  • Leftovers: When the kids are unhappy and you are hungry..."leftovers" always has a nice sound! That is just one less day you have to actually cook!
  • Ahh HA!: the wonderful sound of something new making sense. Lots of these happening during my meeting today.
  • SMACK!:the sound of your Handsome Hubby kissing you, just BECAUSE!
  • Silence: the quietness of Maggie as she watches Franklin and Lucy play a game of chase.














  • You've got mail: the sound of afore mentioned BFF/Sister singing a voicemail that Grey's Anatomy is "ALL NEW" and reminding me that the "good ol' days are gone, but the NEW days are better"!
  • My Place:all the times we took someones place to be remineded that CHRIST took our place and paid our debt!
  • Giggles:the JOYOUS sound James and Maggie make when you tickle their feet!
  • Tomorrow:the day my mom and dad are coming for a visit!

I am thankful for so much...these are just a few words to describe them!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your list, esp. MY PLACE. You are so right. I am thankful for you, Jamie. May the Lord continue to bless you.