Learning "new" things is always easier said than done. James is our leader in the "new things" category, since he can crawl and pull up. Maggie can pull up, she just cannot put herself into the position to pull up. Because James is mobile, he has more opportunity to pull up on things.
I purchased a Fresh Food Feeder for James and Maggie to try; I was more excited about trying the product...yes, I am that mama that tries everything I give them. (Of course, I eat baby food...if I think it's yucky so will they.) The feeder is great! I placed a real banana in the mesh pouch and gave it one good mash before handing it over...James and Maggie loved it!
We have officially began bath time together. This is a bit more difficult than we had envisioned; we have tried to locate the Aqua Ring, but everywhere we have checked is either sold out or they are on back order. Who knew there would be a run on baby bath rings?!?!
James is quite the splasher and he does try to help: he sprays Maggie, himself and tonight he got the bath giver...glad I was paying attention or that might have been in my face rather than my clothes. Sometimes extra arms would be a good thing.
Monday, April 20, 2009
New Things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have fond memories of being the claw footed tub with my sisters. Now I also cherish the times I got to take a bath by myself.
I enjoy seeing the sweet pics of the angels and reading your blog.
May the Lord continue to bless your time together.
Hello from a fellow Tide fan! I read a comment of yours on another blog about sleep habits, and I liked what you said about the bathtime/bedtime routine. We have already started this with our girls at just 3 weeks! My question is about letting them cry to learn to soothe themselves...at what age did you first try it with your twins? I feel like ours are a little young to really start that right now, but I do want to help them develop good sleep habits as early as possible! I thought your comment made a lot of good sense, so I thought I would ask. I appreciate any advice you have to give!
Post a Comment