Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

This is my first attempt at a Thanksgiving Thursday! I will try to be brief this first time...but I am thankful for so much...where to begin!


1. I want to give thanks to Cat for inspiration...I am not sure I can verbalize my thanks, but I shall try!

2. I am thankful to My Wonderful/Gorgeous/LOVEABLE husband for all the help he has been to me. I don't thank him enough and when I do it is usually followed by another request. I love you!

3. I am thankful for Maggie, my beautiful baby girl, even though she wanted to PARTY in the middle of the night. She had the sweetest laugh and smile...at 2:48am...while playing with her rattle. *Prayer works...I prayed for rest over Maggie...and she finally went to sleep and slept the rest of the night! Our God is AWESOME!

4. I am thankful for James, my lovable little man, as he slept with his caboose in the air during Maggie's afore mentioned party.

5. I am thankful for my Bible Study...and the women involved...the series on Louie Giglio is AMAZING!!! I am blessed to know that GOD is big and I am small.

6. I am thankful for our families...we could not do the things we do with out their love and support! I love them more than words can express!

7. (last but not the least) I am thankful for my God, his Son, that they love me and are concerned for my life. I only hope that for every minute I am awake I am bearing His Fruit! I am learning Bible verses along with the kids...Psalm 34:1 I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth!


* these are just extras...









2 comments:

cat said...

Oh Jamie, I am humbled. Your list is stunning. I have been keeping a (hand written) gratitude journal for over 10 years (Inspired originally by Oprah) and it really breeds gratitude.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I truly enjoyed reading all the things in which you are thankful. You are totally right - GOD IS AWESOME and prayer does work.
I learned to pray in the middle of the night from one of the pastors from my past. He said, "If you are awaken in the night, instead of complaining, watching TV, etc... begin to pray. God may have been the one to wake you up, so listen." I have been doing that ever since.
I like how you prayed for rest for Maggie. That is faithful.
Jamie, again, I want to say how excited and thankful I am for you and how God is working in your life and using you in the lives of others.