Friday, April 10, 2009

SUPER Day

* Slept until 7am (1.5 hours late)
* Is today Saturday? Nope, actually had to call Keith to confirm...he said, I did infact have to go to work.
* Fought with a mango...who knew those things were so hard to cut and what a seed...we are talking the size of a small car! James and Maggie loved it!
* Lunch at Taziki's with my handsome man (Greek food and a lunch date...FABULOUS!)
* Fireflies and Fairytales...65% off and I was able to find really cute monogrammed outfits for football season...Yeah!
* Able to return my TOO BIG and too small pants, get the right size, find shorts on sale and buy Maggie a cute dress in under 15 minutes
* James and Maggie both decide to pull up in their beds tonight...will be lowering the mattresses tomorrow! Will post a video/pictures soon...
* this weekend is Easter...what a blessing to know Jesus died so that I might have life in Him!
* spending Easter Sunday with our friends...what could be better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spending time with family would be better than spending with just friends....