Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Twenty-Ten...

WOW...it is officially 2010!!! So, what is this year going to be called...(a question posed by FOX6 following a UC Bearcat beat down at the Sugar Bowl) Two Thousand Ten or Twenty-Ten or there is my new favorite Two-O-One-O, either way someone will label it something and it will stick, so I promise I won't lose sleep.

I did manage to see the new year come in, but that is because I am nosy curious and had to catch up on my blog reading (just so you know...I am caught up now).

Lots of people are talking about resolutions...and I am still trying to find a piece of paper to write on. I always try to choose meaningful resolutions; it takes a good week just to figure out what I want to write down, then I spend the next week trying to figure out how I break them before the ink dries? This year is different...it is 2010...and I resolve to keep my resolutions (that is, once I decide what they are).

Here is the number 1 on my list. I am going to give a huge effort for Radical change in my Christian Life. I love knowing I have a Heavenly Father that cares for me, but now it is time for me to learn more, grow more, love more, help more, and really give back. I have been looking forward to this for quite some time...so, look out Bible, I am DIVING IN!!! Also, if you too are not sure what you Resolve to do this upcoming Two-O-One-O...try this:
I DARE YOU!!!!

Oh...don't forget about the GIVE-away time is closing in and you definitely want the chance to win a free purse/bag...besides you get to pick, what could be more fun than that?

ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Jamie,

I visited your friends etsy shop...so cute! Here's my comment: I love two of the bags - the red flower pleat and the damask pattern frenchy.

There you go!

And I love your New Year's Resolution! I'll join you!

Annie said...

I wish you a wonderful year with lots of blessings.

Fuller Family said...

I am with you on trying to find a piece of paper to write on! Good luck on your resolution, It's a good one!