Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's my FIRST...Blog Award!!!

I was given my very first BLOG Award by Annie (Thanks for thinking of me)!!! In accepting this award, I am to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass to 10 others!

What makes me HaPpY!!!

  1. Knowing I am saved and have a Father to love me unconditionally
  2. Being married to the World's Greatest Man
  3. Raising two AWESOME kiddos
  4. UA Crimson Tide Football (and other sports)
  5. Our Great families
  6. Super Duper Friends
  7. Home Improvements and the corresponding Lowe's Trips (My Favorite Store)
  8. My blog...I love posting, commenting, be-friending, and so on...
  9. a Clean and Organized everything...(still a work in progress)
  10. doing for others...
  11. DVR...(obsession, I need to get better about this)
  12. pretty hands and feet (Love, Love, Love a mani/pedi)

Okay...so I went over...have you ever known me to stay within the boundaries???

And my nominee's are...

  1. Missy (Two Little Monkeys)
  2. Noelle (Because Nice Matters)
  3. Samantha (Our Story)
  4. Cat (Juggling Act of Life)
  5. Sarah (The Great Umbrella Heist)
  6. Steph (Silly Precious Piggies)
  7. Helen (Three Times the Giggles)
  8. KJ (KJ & Kids)
  9. Me (Viva la Vida)
  10. Saving the best for Last: Candice (the Chenault's)


3 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations, you deserve it.

Love your list.

Have a nice week.

cat said...

Congratulations and thanks! Will get to it.

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Love the list...love being happy....and love the award!

I feel like I just won an Oscar.

Thanks Jaime!