Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This just in...my 2nd Blog Award


Thanks to KJ...I was bestowed with this AWESOME Blog Award!!! I am still so nervous, this is just my second one...the rules are: 7 things about myself and then pass it on.
  1. I am a Christian...soaking in God and His word
  2. Number Cruncher by day...Mama by night
  3. Very rule oriented...can't we all just get along?
  4. Do NOT wear/OWN make up (yuck...)
  5. Do IT Yourself-er...I (heart) Lowe's
  6. Love College Football (ROLL TIDE!!!)
  7. NEVER meet a stranger...I could be-friend a stop sign : )

Passing along to all those that follow...You guys are the best bunch of blog peeps a girl could ask for...I LUV YA!!!!

Still need PRAYER WARRIORS!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations, on your award!!!!!!

Great list.

cat said...

Will pray Jamie! And congratulations again. (And your's are one of the profiles that do not link to your blog!)