Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Meaning to the Phrase..."Kiddie Pool"!

We had several friends over for the Annual 4th of July party. This year was full of good food, good times and LOTS of kiddos! I hope this tradition continues for many years to come!

I was discussing with Keith how our "group" has changed over the years: LB was born in 2002, she was the first kid! Then in 2005 we added a set of twin girls: KG & KR. In 2007, we added a Boy..."G". So, our total if kids to this point is 4...here is where you might need a calculator. In 2008, we added 3 more boys and 1 more girl (this includes a second set of twins)! Can you believe we went from 4 kiddos to 8 kiddos in one year! We are so blessed!


Pictured from Left to Right:
"G", Candice, "R", "KG", Cameron, "KR", Jaime, "D", "LB", Jamie, Maggie, Keith and James



Proud Mama's with all four Kiddos born in 2008!


"R" maxin' and relaxin'!!!


"D" still not sure if he likes the water!


James...I'm Lovin' It!!



It's a Ggie Ggie Fish!




1 comments:

Anthony, Lori and Cutler Turner said...

I wish we could have been there!