Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun Filled Fourth!!!

We visited Nanny and Paw Paw for the 4th! Lots of fun and Great Food! Bar-B-Que chicken, ribs, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, and bread! Yummy in the Tummy! We also found them High Chairs that were table height! These high chairs also convert to a rocking chair and desk...three in one and all hand made!


Nanny and Maggie (Still sporting the new hair do!)


James and PawPaw...


James playing with Nanny's Kitchen utensils!


Maggie taking advantage of James not taking his bottle...




Playing along with the MoMs Blog...Favorite Memory!

I can remember (I think I was a teenager) being on Dauphin Island for Fireworks on the Water! Amazing...the colors the sounds all magnified by the Gulf! Nice Breeze, sound of the waves, big kabooms...the perfect way to spend the 4th!!


1 comments:

Lani said...

Thanks for playing along- sounds like a great memory!
And about the standing in the tub- I wish I had some tricks to keep them on their butts, but it's a constant battle.. I do cover the bottom of the tub in towels to keep them from slipping though. If you figure anything out, let me know!