So, we tried the SpaceShip Buggy at the local Publix grocery store. Maggie and James were too cute. They cooperated very well.
Maggie has the beginning signs of kleptomania...her first thing to swipe: Dill Pickle Chips! They were right at arms reach. She actually took two...one for James and one for herself.

Still happy...and not screaming. Keith was not thrilled about having to push the SpaceShip buggy...I am sure if it were a police car he might not be so opposed. We will have to see what next week brings...we just might use it again.






4 comments:
That's a cute pix. You guys look like my family when my twins were little. Jaime Rhodes
I love my niece and nephew! They are too cute!
I can't believe you guys are just now using the spaceship! That thing has been a must as soon as the boys could hold there heads up! I love it, Brendan is much like Keith... not crazy about it. Must be a man thing.
Oh I love those - I also wrote about them a few weeks ago. Did you see how The Little Miss sits on them?
http://juggelingactoflife.blogspot.com/2009/06/makes-my-monday-super-trolleys-and.html
Post a Comment