The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we loaded up and drove to Prattville to visit Aunt Llama's Mama and the Coach. Aunt Llama and I have been friends for 21 years (WOW...we met at school when I was in the 6th grade; her dad "the Coach" was my Athletic Director and her family took me as one of their own) and we try to see each other (or talk) as
much as possible time permits. Usually around the holidays we try to see each other more. This year, in addition to our visit, we had to pick up a kitchen for James and Maggie (that will be an entirely different post).
While visiting, James and Maggie each made a CHRISTmas tree craft, played with chalk and super cool dump truck. We love spending time with family, it makes the holiday much brighter!
Looking forward to Aunt Llama visiting for CHRISTmas...
2 comments:
How fun! I love the nicknames : )
Is wonderful when we had a great time with friends.
Post a Comment