James and Maggie are Sesame Street kids; they love it!!!
We have two DVDs of the old school Sesame Street...which they love!
We also have 40 Year's of Sunny Days...
which they love more, if that is even possible!!!
We watch this almost everyday...
they love when "Ernie steals Bert's nose to finish his clay creation"
When Bert and Ernie go fishing...the laughter is so wonderful!!
I never knew my love for Sesame Street would be passed down...but I am so glad it did.
After we decorated the CHRISTmas tree, James and Maggie watched the Polar Express for the first time. James was amazed and loved every minute.
I am sure this will become a CHRISTmas tradition.
cannot resist such a cute face...per James "Ho, Merry CHRISTmas"
Maggie loves the tree and any ornament she can TOUCH!



4 comments:
I love love love those chairs! I totally wanted to get the Crazies chairs like this for Christmas, but I lost sight of them early on...guess it will have to wait!
I still like Sesame Street,haha. Looks like all of you are having a great time.
PS: I send you my address, thanks.
Enjoy the weekend.
I can't find your email address, please send me it. Thanks.
Beautiful pictures! Those chairs are perfect for lounging and watching tv. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment