Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HAIR today and DONATED tomorrow!!!









I decided several months ago to donate my hair... since there was an impending wedding, I chose to wait until after the wedding...as not to ruin any possible photos. So, Monday April 5th (2 days following the wedding)...I CUT MY HAIR! This is HUGE in my book...I have not had hair this short since 1st or 2nd grade (following an awful stint with a boys haircut...but that is another story for another post). I figured donating my hair would be a Good Thing...therefore I strategically planned it out; Sherry (a co-worker and FABULOUS Friend) was willing to take her time, measure 5-6(hundred) times, and hold my hand if necessary...while she CUT OFF MY HAIR! I was nervous…I won’t lie about that, but I was ready. I needed a change…and if nothing else it is just hair and it will grow back. In the mean time, I will save a ton on Shampoo! Just as an FYI...according to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths website, it takes 6-8 ponytails to make a wig, well my friends...not only did I donate hair, but I just might have donated a WHOLE WIG!!!


3 comments:

Annie said...

BTW, you looks beautiful and so young.

Annie said...

You did something amazing for help other people.

God bless you, Jamie.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Wow, that is awesome! Your hair looks great