All of the THANKS goes to Lori T, she is a Rock Star, was able to find me an AWESOME double jogging stroller at an amazing price. Lori attends the Kids Market each year and this year I asked if she would check out the double strollers...Praise God, the strollers were next to the shoes and that was Lori's first place to go. We are now the proud owners of a gently used double jogging stroller for James and Maggie.
Mama (still trying to get accustomed to this name) spent two hours on Sunday afternoon pressure washing the stroller (along with some Simple Green) so it would be like new. I am not sure if I will take up jogging, but if nothing else I will be doing lots of walking.
We went to Camden today to help Paw Paw and Nanny took James and Maggie on their first ride...both liked it so much they fell asleep!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Our New Ride!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment