Friday, September 19, 2008

We are 1 month old...

James and Maggie are officially 1 month old. They have changed so much since their birth. We love them more and more each and every day; we could not be more blessed.



James is letting me know that he is hungry and the 1 month picture is really not that important... maybe he will get better about pictures as he gets older.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My how time flies! I cannot believe they are one month old already. The video of Maggie rolling over is a trip...thanks for sharing! We love you and miss you! Tracy, Frank, and Andie

Anonymous said...

yay for babies rolling over! i kept saying "you can do it!" as i watched maggie work the camera. thanks for all the updates. love you!
a vines

Anonymous said...

I just found out about your blog. James and Maggie are precious!! I know you guys are busy but enjoy every day!! Enjoyed the video! I miss you! A West

Anonymous said...

James and Maggie are so big! Maggie sure does know how to work the camera. I hope I will get to see all of you soon. If you need anything, Brandon is not too far away, but unfortunately I am. :( See you soon! Love, Liz and Brandon

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the two of you. You guys are doing a wonderful job. The twins are getting so big. Keep us informed about them.
Love Cameron and Jaime and the kids