Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our First Test...Pass or Fail??

Well, we come to you after surviving our first night of parenthood...ALONE. We have officially taken care of James and Maggie all by ourselves. Nanny and Paw Paw have left the building and we are here as the lone parents...SCARY! Not really, it was suprisingly a good night. We managed the day very well; we were able to keep up with both kids, changed and fed them at the right times and overall had a pretty successful night.

We all had dinner together; they sat in their bouncey seats on the bar and we ate dinner...it was like a "stare down" at the O.K. Corrale. Except for James went to sleep...but that is to be expected.




We are trying to maintain a positive attitude over the next few days, trying to get a plan together before Keith goes back to work...but with all of the family and freinds we have, I should never be alone (out numbered) for very long.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful! I look at them and just tear up. Madee just cried and cried when I told her we couldn't come see you all. She said she wouldn't breathe on them or anything. She loves the pictures too! I am so glad to read that all is going well so far. We can't wait to visit. Please give James and Maggie kisses from us all.
Leigh Anne