I am not sure if the word "ready" can ever describe someone who is about to be a parent...especially when you are having twins, but we are trying. The nursery has beds, the swings are assembled, and the car seats are secured in the car...now we wait.
Well, the wait is almost over, since we are scheduled to deliver on August 20th. That is right in 4 days we will be parents...and there is no turning back, although I did ask if there was a way to keep them in my tummy at least until December. : )
We have waited so long to meet James and Maggie, and now the time has come. To know that a miracle will happen on Wednesday is amazing. God has been so instrumental in this pregnancy...I would not be where I am without His strength. I praise Him daily for these babies and ask that He teach me to love them as much as He does.
Below are pictures of the nursery...hopefully James and Maggie will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed getting it ready.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Counting Down the Days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the pics of the nursery! You did a great job. We can't wait to come see you and the whole family. Love and miss you! Leigh Anne
We can't wait to meet James and Maggie! They cetainly are two lucky babies to have you two for parents. Thanks for doing this to keep all of us posted. Luv ya - Tracy and Frank (and Andie too)!
Oooo the nursery is darling! I know you must be out of your mind ready for the 20th! Praying all goes well! :) Thanks for sending me the link!! Can't wait to meet the twins...
Post a Comment