We needed to go into the attic, and with two curious kiddos you cannot help but take them with you. They had so much fun looking and talking about all the things they saw...
"mama, here are the beds we sleep in, when we were little"
"mama, what about these high chairs, only when we were little did we need those"
"mama, what is this string for...can I pull it so the light will go out?" "NO, don't touch anything"
"mama, when can we come back, into the attic?"
I love new adventures...curiosity and all!
"mama, here are the beds we sleep in, when we were little"
"mama, what about these high chairs, only when we were little did we need those"
"mama, what is this string for...can I pull it so the light will go out?" "NO, don't touch anything"
"mama, when can we come back, into the attic?"
I love new adventures...curiosity and all!



0 comments:
Post a Comment