For all of their hard work on Saturday, James and Maggie were treated on Sunday to one of their favorite places...DQ. Their Nanny and PawPaw took them on their first visit to this tastefully-wonderful establishment last year...and it remains at the top of their "are we going" lists. This is along with Publix, Lowes, and School! We met Uncle Mark and Aunt Stephanie there for a sweet treat...
This night...of all nights...was SUPER BUSY! We are talking: line-out-the-door-you-would-have-thought-it-was-summer...kind of nights. James was not a fan of waiting, although that was a good lesson in patience. We finally made it to the counter and we were able to order...2 small vanilla cups, 1 medium Hot Fudge Sundea, and 1 mini Heath Blizzard.
*Side Note (I have loved Blizzard's ever since I was a little girl...my family would venture there weekly. For the most part I was a traditionalist...all Blizzard's should have some form of chocolate candy-except my dad always went for something like a banana split, or chocolate covered cherries...I have to admit, those were GOOD too.)
Maggie loves her ice cream, she savors what she has by taking small deliberate bites...such a princess!
James is quite the opposite...the Bigger the Bite the Better!
Thanks Nanny and PawPaw for introducing us to DQ...we LOVE it!



1 comments:
Great reward!!
Post a Comment