Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Socks and Shoes

In our house, James and Maggie are to wear socks and shoes at all times. This is to prevent any injury from them not paying attention to the things they step on, i.e. magnadoodle magnets, wooden fruit and veggies, or miniature BIG Trucks.
Tuesday night, Dada was eating dinner and Maggie noticed he did not have on socks and shoes.  "Ooohhhh, Dada, where are your shoes", asked Maggie. In my room, responds Dada; could you get them for me?  Maggie runs down the hall to our room...and comes back with socks and shoes.


 I am not sure Dada's foot would have fit into Mama's Red Heels, but the at least the socks were correct.


She was so impressed with her new found dress up shoes...I had to move them to the top shelf. What will she get into next...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!

Annie said...

Awww,so cute.

cat said...

Ahw, cute. Thanks for your words of encouragement.