Monday, January 3, 2011

CHRISTmas in the Land before Time...


We celebrated CHRISTmas in the "Land before Time" with my family the first weekend of January. The kids love going to Nanny & Paw Paw's and to see Aunt Tee, Uncle Earl and Shelby makes it even better. We have been celebrating CHRISTmas in January for a few years now, and it takes the pressure off...no rushing around, no worrying if you are going to get ham or turkey AGAIN...this is relaxed and fun.

Aunt Tee loves James and Maggie as if they were her own, and always has them the coolest presents. Like the Elmo and Zoe hats...what could be cooler.  James and Maggie thought they were hot stuff with those hats...





In addition to their hats, James and Maggie received a Radio Flyer Wagon. This is an awesome gift, and will be used a ton while they are home each day with Mimi. One person cannot push two tricycles, but pulling a wagon is easily done! They are in heaven...


In addition, James received a new set of tools and Maggie received a new baby (which is also named Baby Maggie...like her other two babies...she's goes with what she knows).


All in all, the day was great...and a much needed nap was taken on the way home. See, I told you he loved his new Elmo!!!

I am such a proud mama...and I am so glad all the hustle and bustle is over...welcome 2011, please try to go slow- I want to enjoy the moment!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful hats.