THIRTY!
My Husband...did not want this day to come.
He thought he would be "old"...
(thanks dear, considering I have been thirty for 2 years now, I appreciate you reinforcing the "OLD" factor)
I attempted to surprise him with Friends, Food and Cake!
(the cake tasted MUCH better than it LOOKED...Weird Banner)

He finally allowed me to take this picture...I have 15 of him
His friends (Twan and Mc...names changed to protect the "UNDER 30") really surprised him with this Banjo.
(this is the first "at the moment" shot I have ever captured, it is priceless)
He has been wanting one for Y-E-A-R-S, but would not get one...
he claims he cannot play (fib, he can play anything).
I think I have a lot of Banjo listening in my future...no worries, I am sure it will be fabulous!
Happy Birthday to my Godly, Wonderful, Loving, Funny, Handsome, Talented,
Thirty Year Old!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Love the banjo & the shirt - Roll Tide!
Hi Jamie!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. He'll be here on November 5th unless he has other plans. :) Your babies are just beautiful!! Didn't 2 years just fly by?!
Hope all is going well for you. Looks like Alabama is going to beat up on my Rebels tomorrow night. On national TV no less. :) Please tell them to take it easy on us!
Ashley
Happy birthday!!!
A banjo? Boys are so weird! All guys look great at 30 and 40 and 50...it just makes us look worse! Have a great birthday and enjoy your down home music!!!
Looks like a fun day.
Happy Birthday to your Husband!!
Happy Belated Birthday!! Didn't know he shared a birthday with Collins!
Post a Comment