To anyone reading,
I had just started a new job and oddly my computer was the only one in our office able to get live streaming video. It was erie...I never understood who could have so much hate. Then the more I listened the more I realized I lived in a bubble. I never watched the news (still don't), I rarely listen to the radio (probably less now), and I always assumed that if something bad were to happen, someone would clue me in (still feel this way). That DAY...that DAY will always be alive in my heart and eyes, because I cried like I have never cried before-I cried for people who were missing, who were hurt, who had died, who had lost someone, for the kids without parents, for the parents without kids, for the someone missing their other one... That DAY will always be a sad day because someone hated so much...
one day, CHRIST will reign and we will never experience hate like that again!
Thank you to all of our soldiers fighting...Thank you to the families who have lost for my freedom, I appreciate your sacrifice, it does not go unnoticed!!
Much Love,

Saturday, September 11, 2010
where were you?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment