Sunday, July 18, 2010

So close , yet so FAR...

maggie & james are 23 months TODAY!!!


She has this spit fire personality that can only run in the family...yes, it is mama's fault loveliness shining through!

He is so funny, smart, loving and a tender heart...

Well, I think Franklin FLANKIN, needs a hug...I have one I can give

On second thought, let's give Franklin FLANKIN a KISS...then he is sure to be EMBARRASSED!

Someone has to love Goosey Lucy...
like I said, Tender Heart!


I cannot believe that 23 months have come and gone.  It feels like only a few days ago, I was still VERY PREGO and loving it.  Now, we are creeping up on 2 YEARS!!! Seriously, at this rate they will be off to college by the end of the year. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so so so cute!!! I didn't have my phone with me yesterday and when I got home it was 10:30. I debated and debated on whether to text you back but couldn't remember the time difference and didnt' want to take the chance of waking you up. :(

Annie said...

Adorable kids!!!

Are you planning their birthday?

cat said...

Oh my Jamie - they are growing sooo much and they are so super cute.