James and Maggie are 22 months old...Today!!! (Woo-Hoo...I am posting on time this month.) As you can tell, they were not super excited about sitting in the chair for their monthly picture...
but after several tries we were able to capture the non-screaming version.
They are at such a fun age and talking so well. They are still in school 2 days a week, and they are learning so much. The love to read (be read to), play chase, stack blocks, dance, look out the window and identify everything they see. We are so excited about their growing excitement to learn...everyday they remember something new from the previous day. They love to talk on the phone to their Grandparents, and often ask to call them. They are full of questions and able to use words for most everything they want or DON'T want. They are so loving and want to remember specific things in their nighttime prayers. They can tell you the correct color of anything, after they say yellow (for some reason, everything is yellow to begin...this is very funny to them). They LOVE fruit...they like veggies, but fruit is number 1 and cheese is number 2. I am thankful for good eaters, but I need to plant an orchard to keep up with the demand.
We feel so blessed to be their parents; we only hope to bless their lives as much as they have blessed ours!




3 comments:
Happy 22 months!!!! Funny pictures of them.
Enjoy the weekend.
Yeah...so our kids are EXACTLY the same age! I totally forgot their 22 month-day until someone at the store asked me, so you're a much better Mommy than I (obviously).
It IS so much fun, isn't it??? Love the pictures!
Oh but they are so cute.
Post a Comment