
Dear TREE
Meet Car!
Tuesday, should have been a normal day...go to work, run home, go back to work...NOT SO MUCH!!! It was more like: go to work, run home, go back to work, back into a TREE, break car, cry, call husband, call insurance, walk into office, call police, walk back out of office to meet police, walk back in office, call boss, call insurance company back, gather belongings, walk back to car, go home, take car to body shop, call insurance adjuster, get run-around, and then go home!!! I love NORMAL...it needs to return, before I break anything else!!!
--Jamie




4 comments:
That seriously sucks...dealing with car stuff is horrible. I had a friend who closed her garage door while her lift gate was still open...crash...and her kids were still in the car...scary. Hope it gets fixed soon and you're back to "normal" really soon!
Thanks God, no one was on the car.
I can't get your blog to show up in my reader. It's driving me crazy!
I'm soooo soooo sorry you had such a rotten day!!!
I hope today is a little bit better!
Oh no! So sorry - I love your letter to the tree though. I was just thinking about starting a Dear_____ weekly post. Again so sorry, hope all is better soon.
Post a Comment