I am truly honored to be hosting a One and the Same: My Life as an Identical Twin and What I've Learned About Everyone's Struggle to Be Singular book give-away!!! The winner will receive an autographed copy of Abigail Pogrebin's newest book.
Abigail contacted me a few weeks ago and had this great idea to do a giveaway...I was super excited and immediately replied "sign me up"!!!!
Some of you know...J&M are technically our second set of twins...as we lost our first set very early on. We feel so blessed to be twin parents...considering both sets were spontaneous (God is so GOOD!). I am curious to read this book...as it will hopefully spark interesting thoughts as I raise my precious kiddos!
While researching Abigail Pogrebin and her newest book, I came across an interview she did with National Public Radio. This was very interesting to me to hear her discuss the book and its reviews. Also, as an avid Football Fan, I found a unique interview (and excerpt) with the NFL's most famous twins: Tiki and Ronde Barber. I truly hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed researching. This will be my next book to read and then maybe we can discuss...
The comments will be accepted until 11pm CST on March 10th and a winner announced on March 11th!!!
I encourage you to visit http://www.abigailpogrebin.com/ to learn more about One and the Same and the author, Abigail Pogrebin. You can order this book from Random House, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and many other booksellers.
GOOD LUCK!!!



16 comments:
I am a follower of your blog. : )
What an awesome giveaway! This is book is on my "To Read" list.
Already a follower (entry #2)
Already a follower (entry #1)
Looks like an interesting book. Anxious to read it.
Have a nice week.
I'm a follower 2
I'm a follower 1
I would love to read this!
I'm honored to have my book, One and the Same on Czesleba's great blog! Hers is a moving story of twinship's persistence and joy, despite enormous personal hurdles. Thank you so much. I look forward to inscribing the book for whomever emerges from this nice giveaway. All best, Abby Pogrebin
I'm a follower (entry 2)
I'm a follower (entry 1)
Thanks for hosting this giveaway Jamie! Looks like a great book!
Would love to read this!
I am a follower #2
I am a follower #1
Sorry I just realized I should have entered twice for being a follower
Entry #2
Post a Comment