Maggie is notorious for taking off her shoes; we put her shoes on more in one day than most people do in a week. Well, tonight I kept reminding her that we needed to keep on our shoes...off they came. I give up...so, she decided she could put on her shoes all by herself. She loosened the velcro and stood up and carefully put on each shoe, and then closed the velcro. Other than being on the wrong foot and the tongue shoved into the toe area, she did an EXCELLENT JOB!! They learn so much so fast!
These were the only two good photos from tonight...neither wanted to look at the camera, however they both wanted to pull on the strap, the lens cap, close the flash and anything else they could get their hands on. Maybe tomorrow I can get a better photo...definitely need some cute ones for their valentines cards!
Maggie and her "what-do-you-mean-I-cannot-have-it" look!



2 comments:
Oh I get that "self" thing a lot!
This "all by myself" entry is too cute! I love that your daughter is so independent, even if she does put her shoes on the wrong feet.
My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book giveaway, review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.
Post a Comment