Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GIVE-away REMINDER!!!

This CHRISTmas season I am hosting a you pick GIVE-away! I want this to be the biggest and best GIVE-away, yet...but I need your help. My friend, Keri, is making and selling Hand Made bags (purses, clutches, zippered pouches, pleat bags, and market bags...just to name a few) and ALL PROFIT from the sale of her hand-made products goes to the World Food Program Fill the Cup and local Children's AdvocacyCenter. These Hand Made bags are fabulous!!! She is really talented and these bags sold out at a local craft fair.Now, here are the rules...
For 1 Entry: Visit Keri at her Etsy store and leaveme a comment telling me what you like!For 5 Extra Entries: Blog about this GIVE-away and leave me the link.The GIVE-away will run until 10 pm CST on January 3rd 2010...but PLEASE don't put this off. Remember, the only way she donates is through PROFIT...so, if you BUY...She will GIVE!!!

0 comments: