The 15 month old babies will play. It's been an interesting couple of days since Jamie took off to Ohio. This is the first time she and the kiddos (as she likes to call them) have been apart for more than a few hours. And as fate would have it, Nanny, Paw-Paw and myself have had a few curve balls thrown our way but we are still in the ballgame. Even though the kids can't say "I miss Mama", I know that they do. As I said, Nanny and Paw-Paw are here to help so it's not completely "John Wayne Time", but Mama's can just do things that Daddys, Nannys, and Paw-Paws cannot do no matter how hard they try. I do think we are doing pretty good all things considered up until this point. I have made it through two bath times playing the challenging bath giver position (I usually am the go-for, diaper pail changer, humidifier water filler, and referee) and I have yet to loose a kid nor flood the bathroom (although I'm pretty soaked by the time it's over). Nanny and Paw-Paw have had a few challenges as well, as nap time has gone by the wayside the past few days, but they are hanging in. With the adult to kid ratio at 3-2, we are able to play zone defense, but not having Mama is like Bama not having its best defensive player on the field.
Despite work being crazy and everything else, I was able to snap a few pics of the kids for their 15 month birthday. It's hard to believe I have been a dad for that long and I still have hair and it's still the same color. But enough about me... Onto the pics!!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
While Mama's away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love that you posted Keith! I got a good laugh out of it! Keep up the good work!
Keith,
You did awesome on your first blog post... I know who I got my creative writing abilities from... yay big brother!!!
Barbara
You have done a great job. Jamie would be proud of you. Love Jaime D
Post a Comment