where to begin with all of the thanks and thankfulness...
- James and Maggie: they are feeling better...after having ear infections in both ears. They are such troopers.
- Keith is such a help...even when he is not feeling 100%
- Mama Kay and Papa Ed coming to help us during the invasion of all the sickness. They are truly angels.
- Nanny and PawPaw coming to visit on Sunday, since we were too sick to travel on Saturday.
- Friends sending prayers our way to help us feel better.
- All of our little friends having birthdays this weekend...Collins, Cooper and Rob!!! Happy Birthday Guys!!!!
- MDO at Brookhills...the kiddos are loving each day they go!
- Loving my Lord openly without persecution...






4 comments:
So much to be thankful for! So glad they are feeling better
Great list. Your kids are adorable. God bless them.
Have a nice weekend.
PS: May I add your blog to my blogroll.
I sure have missed your Thanksgiving Thursday blog. Glad to see it back.
I am also happy to hear the twins are better.
These are such stunning pictures. (and a great list)
Post a Comment