Where did this year go? Keith and I were both off from work to spend the day with our now 1 year olds. We began the day eating breakfast at the Ranch House (highly recommended-YUM-O). Then it was off to get our portraits made, then it was home to play the day way! We had so much fun hanging out and playing...but that all comes to an end tomorrow, when we have to go to go see the Dr. We will report on our lengths and weights tomorrow.
For now, enjoy the below pictures...
8/18/2008
8/18/2009 Oh my, what a difference a year makes!
Take 1
Take 1a?
Take 1b!
You got to love Cake in the middle of the day!
This CAKE is the Yummy!!!
Oh...I wonder what next year will bring!!
Oooohhhh...What a BIG Day for us to turn one!!!!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Being ONE is lots of FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I did not realize that your angels birthday is the day before mine!
Happy birthday little guys! May your year be blessed beyond words.
Post a Comment