Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Over the Hills...

James and Maggie made their first trip to Mommy's work on September 30th. They were so excited about the trip, they even dressed up for the occasion. Everyone at work was so excited to see them, considering many of them knew the "movements" of James and Maggie long before they arrived. I really work with a great group of people and they have been so supportive during the pregnancy and now after they have officially arrived.



James and Maggie were greeted at the door and were oohhed and aahhed over for over an hour. They loved all of the attention and mommy was able to see all of her friends. Several people wanted us to stay the day...I guess babies do put you in a better mood. James was even able to spend some QT with McElwee... I think he has her wrapped. Too bad James and Maggie are still too small to work, but give them a few years and we will have permanent "file clerks".



After spending time with all of my Accounting Peeps, we said good-bye and headed for home. All of the excitement of seeing everyone wore them out...I think they managed to sleep an additional hour after we got home. I tried to tell them work was hard, but I think they are still too young to understand.

0 comments: